Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Showtime at Club D*Mask*Us (On the Road I)

This previous Saturday my band played a show at Club D*Mask*Us and I thought I would share some pictures.

I play keyboard/Synthesizer for the band Break the Fall (Facebook, Myspace, Youtube) and we are currently in the studio recording an EP. Right now we sell our single "Wake Up" as a disc version at our concerts and streamed online on our myspace page. We currently don't have an asking price but instead only ask for a donation of any amount to receive a CD. Even a penny is excepted!
This is the stage we played on. It's a small sized stage, but the drums are back in their own pit surrounded by lights and there is a extension on the front of the stage for the singer or other members to step out on. So, even thought the stage is small, it is flexible and still allowed enough room for movement.
Here is a glimpse of what my live setup looks like and I'll explain everything that is going on. You can't tell from this photo, but the stage is about a foot off of the ground and the keyboard in the background is a Kawai the Club always has set up. The band that played before us used it down off of the stage. In my setup everything runs through my Macbook Pro. Check out this blog post that has a diagram of my setup: My Live Gig Reason and Record Setup. Basically, from my macbook pro, I use the M-Audio Fast Track USB (which can be found in my store) as my audio interface, which the audio outputs are sent to my personal mixer (far left) where my signal is made mono and then sent to the main mix.

I plan on blogging future shows just like this. So, make sure to subscribe to my feedburner to keep up to date!

You can buy Reason 5 and Record 1.5 at amazon.com!
Buy the Reason and Record Duo for a discounted price!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment with ideas and thoughts about anything you want.