Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creating a Song: Part I

How many times have you started a song of your own and never finished it? Not because you were lazy or didn't have time, but because you were stuck. Fear not! You are not alone. Even I have several save files, that only contain and intro or chorus. Over the past few weeks I decided it was time to get over the writers block. How did I do it? I started experimenting with features I ignored because they weren't what I used to. Here I have created a collection of techniques to use to help you get the intro going and finally get past it!

Now that you have you intro set up, check out next weeks tip for creating the Chorus!


You can buy Reason 5 and Record 1.5 at amazon.com!
Buy the Reason and Record Duo for a discounted price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment with ideas and thoughts about anything you want.